I Want To...
Members: Did you know that you can add your own job listings to this page? Simply fill out a quick form, and we will post your ad on this page within 1-2 business days.
Recycling Attendant - Solid Waste
The City of Lebanon, NH is currently seeking qualified and interested applicants for the full time position of Recycling Attendant as further described below:
Position performs skilled labor tasks involving the operations and maintenance of the recycling facility. Responds to emergency situations as necessary. Representative duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Operates the recycling facilities, monitors disposal and performs processing, and operates equipment.
2. Inspects inbound loads for compliance with policies, procedures and city ordinances.
3. Determines product type and disposal rate.
4. Maintains accurate records of all outbound and inbound loads in accordance with established policies and procedures and prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports.
5. Performs daily checks and performs preventative and on-going maintenance as necessary to maintain the facilities and equipment.
6. Performs general maintenance on the recycling facilities and scale house to include housekeeping, painting, light carpentry and other maintenance tasks.
7. During snow removal operations, may operate a light truck with plow and assists with hand shoveling and other snow removal tasks as assigned.
8. Performs walk around inspection on assigned equipment and preventative maintenance tasks such as greasing, fluid top offs, etc. necessary for the proper operation of equipment.
9. Promotes and maintains positive community relations.
10. Operates scales and performs weighmaster duties as required.
Graduation from High School or the equivalent; three (3) to five (5) years experience in solid waste operations; valid driverís license; NHDES Solid Waste Operator and Weighmaster Certification. Current CDL desirable.
Full job description and City of Lebanon Employment Application are available online at http://www.lebanonnh.gov/jobs. A City of Lebanon Employment Application is required.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or by mail to: Human Resources, City of Lebanon, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766.
Starting Rate: $18.60 per hour
Application Deadline: February 24, 2017
46 Donovan Street • Concord, NH 03301-2624 • (800) 698-2364 • Site by wedü
© 2002 - 2017 New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange. All rights reserved. [Site Map]
The New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange (Primex3) web site and all material therein is the exclusive property of Primex3. Members' access to our web site and its content shall be at the convenience and sole discretion of Primex3.