I Want To...
Members: Did you know that you can add your own job listings to this page? Simply fill out a quick form, and we will post your ad on this page within 1-2 business days.
3 Temporary Positions
Concord Recreation Department
City of Concord, New Hampshire
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
Applicants must be dependable, enjoy working with children and adults, working knowledge of rules of tennis, and have good communication and problem solving skills. Ability to work with a variety of age groups with varying abilities. Ability to teach both children and adult lessons at a beginner and intermediate level is required. Applicants must have current Infant, Child and Adult CPR and standard First Aid. All applicants 18 years of age and older will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check.
• Works under the general supervision of the Recreation Supervisor.
• Teaches a variety of classes to children and adults on a daily basis. Responsible for creating lesson plans for tennis classes.
• Responsible for the supervision, and safety of all participants. Administers first aid and CPR when necessary.
• Responsible for daily planning and implementation of the tennis camps and lesson program. Required to wear approved city uniform while on duty.
• Instructors are required to take daily attendance, complete accident and incident reports when necessary and inform their supervisor of any issues or concerns that may require immediate attention.
• Responsible for carrying out departmental discipline procedures, insuring that class registration procedures are followed and that supplies and equipment are readily available.
• Directs all suggestions from the public to their Supervisor. Strives to establish positive public relations for the Parks & Recreation Department and the City of Concord.
• Follow and enforce department rules and regulations.
• May be required to lift items that weigh more than 25 lbs.
• Other responsibilities as required.
Must attend in-service training and staff meetings. Monday – Friday. Employee cannot work over 40 hours per week; therefore, the schedule is modified on a weekly basis to provide for evening work when necessary.
Salary Range: $9.64 – $11.08, salary is dependent on years of service.
Application Deadline: Open until all positions are filled. Interviews will begin in early March.
Instructions for Applying: A City Application is required. Please apply using our on-line job application. If assistance is needed with applying, please contact the HR Department Phone: (603) 225-8535 (V), or (TTY) 1-800-735-2964 or 7-1-1. No e-mail or fax transmissions accepted. For information about the Recreation Department, please call 225-8690.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/DP/V”
46 Donovan Street • Concord, NH 03301-2624 • (800) 698-2364 • Site by wedü
© 2002 - 2017 New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange. All rights reserved. [Site Map]
The New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange (Primex3) web site and all material therein is the exclusive property of Primex3. Members' access to our web site and its content shall be at the convenience and sole discretion of Primex3.