I Want To...
Members: Did you know that you can add your own job listings to this page? Simply fill out a quick form, and we will post your ad on this page within 1-2 business days.
Seasonal Maintenance I
The City of Lebanon, NH, Department of Recreation and Parks, is currently seeking interested and qualified candidates for the position of Seasonal Maintenance I as further described below:
Duties include, but may not be limited to, the following:
1. Responsible for the daily maintenance and upkeep of parks and recreation facilities.
2. Inspection of all facilities and completion of necessary tasks.
3. Playing field maintenance including lining, base repair, raking, dragging, and other tasks to ensure the safety of all users.
4. Appropriate record keeping of hours worked and all work activities completed.
5. General landscaping tasks including turf care, minor tree work, gardening, and other beautification needs.
6. Plumbing, carpentry, and painting tasks as needed.
7. Restroom facility maintenance including cleaning and repair.
8. Labor support of recreation programs and special events.
9. Vehicle maintenance including cleaning, safety checks, and minor repairs.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Age 18 or older.
2. Graduation from high school or equivalent.
3. Possession of a valid driverís license.
4. Knowledge of current methods, practices, and equipment used in the maintenance, repair and inspection of recreation facilities.
5. Knowledge of basic plant care and gardening techniques.
6. Ability to identify and prioritize required maintenance tasks.
7. Knowledge of occupational hazards and precautions applicable to the maintenance and repair of recreation facilities.
8. Ability to operate a variety of equipment and tools including power tools.
9. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
10. Ability to work independently.
11. Able to work outdoors and in adverse weather conditions such as extreme heat; precipitation; dust; mud; etc.
12. Able to walk, sit, stand, use hands, listen/hear, climb/balance, stoop, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time.
13. Able to traverse adverse terrain.
14. Able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion; 25 pounds on a daily basis.
A City of Lebanon Employment Application and complete job description are available on the Cityís website at http://www.lebanonnh.gov/jobs.
A City of Lebanon Employment Application is required. Forward completed applications to: Meagan Preston, Recreation and Parks, City Hall, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 or to email@example.com.
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Closing Date: April 14, 2017
46 Donovan Street • Concord, NH 03301-2624 • (800) 698-2364 • Site by wedü
© 2002 - 2017 New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange. All rights reserved. [Site Map]
The New Hampshire Public Risk Management Exchange (Primex3) web site and all material therein is the exclusive property of Primex3. Members' access to our web site and its content shall be at the convenience and sole discretion of Primex3.