Aug. 28, 2019 → Nov. 21, 2019
9:00am - 12:00pm
The following required sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to noon at Primex3 in Concord, NH on the following days:
- August 28, 2019 - Assessing the Reality and Recognizing Cultural Potential
- September 19, 2019 - The Culture Toolkit: Making a Positive Culture Come Alive
- October 24, 2019 - Creating a Culture of Courtesy, Civility and Respect
- November 21, 2019 - Creating an Engaged Workforce
In between each session are specific assignments that will need to be completed.
The vital importance of a positive culture in the workplace cannot be overstated. It is at the core of an organization's effectiveness and success. Yet even for all its importance, many organizations either tolerate a negative culture or take little action to create and maintain a positive one. If your current culture needs improvement or if you're looking to instill a brand new culture, Primex3 can help facilitate the process.
The Creating and Maintaining a Positive Workplace Culture Program is designed to provide members with the tools, guidance and encouragement to create and maintain a positive workplace culture. This long-term program will:
- Identity your Culture Champion to spearhead your culture change efforts
- Form a Culture Team in your organization to work with the Culture Champion
- Assess your existing and desired culture
- Formulate a Culture Action Plan for your organization
- Build your Culture Toolkit
- Provide Primex3 Culture Coaches to help guide the process
Your Culture Champion will attend all the following sessions and complete all exercises/assignments contained in the program's curriculum.
Over the past 40 years, Nick Manolis has created a career centering on human resource management, training and development. Nick has held a variety of direct management and consulting positions in the private, public and non-profit sectors. For over 20 years, he provided the Primex3 membership with training, consulting and facilitation services. Nick went on to serve as the Vice President of Human Resource Development at Associated Grocers of New England. Currently, Nick is an adjunct instructor with the Business Management Department at New Hampshire Technical Institute. His association continues with Primex3 by providing training programs to the membership. Nick holds an undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of New Hampshire and has done graduate work in Business Administration at New Hampshire College.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Primex3 offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.