Dec. 18, 2018
9:00am - 3:00pm
Primex Training Facility
This program offers techniques that are proven to work when confronted with aggressive behavior. Through lecture, simulation and practice, students will learn how to keep conflict to a minimum and when it occurs, manage it to resolve at the earliest possible stages of development.
Complimentary lunch will be provided.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Identify major "triggers to aggression"
- Differentiate between the levels of the verbal escalation continuum
- Employ techniques as best responses and reactions to aggressive verbal and physical behavior through active practice
Topics to be covered:
- Discuss the major triggers to aggressive behavior
- Verbal continuum
- "Do's" and "Don'ts" of managing aggressive behavior
- Crisis continuums
- Techniques for dealing with aggressive behavior
- Safety rules
- Active practice de-escalation techniques
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Primex3 offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.