This course, based on federal government recommendations, provides general information and guidance on key factors related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The information in this course is intended for employees whose jobs are lower or medium risk of COVID-19 exposure risk in their job. Depending on the level of COVID-19 exposure risk, an employee may require additional specialized training. The topics covered in this course include:
- Know what COVID-19 virus is and how it spreads
- Know the symptoms that may indicate illness due to the virus
- Understand steps you can take to limit exposure to the virus and avoid spreading it to others
- Know procedures to help keep the workplace safe from the virus
- Recognize the importance of raising health and safety concerns specific to the spread of the virus
Duration: 20 minutes
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Primex3 offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.