Dec. 19, 2019
10:00am - 11:00am
The ability to manage your time efficiently is an important skill used by successful supervisors. This session provides insight, skills, and tools to help master multiple priorities and projects in demanding, multi-tasking workplace environments.
- Assess time management and planning skills
- Determine “Time Stealers”
- Identify strategies to handle time management challenges
- Learn to incorporate effective time management habits
Topics to be Covered:
- Barriers to Time Management
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Time Matrix
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Practical Time Management Tips
Sally Tanner, Member Services Consultant, joined the Primex3 Member Services Team in August 2009. Sally’s background included 20 plus years of experience in employee benefit and wellness programming. Sally served 15 years as a Senior Account Manager for Anthem BCBS of NH working with large employer groups as well as various associations. Sally was responsible for member growth and retention for health benefits as well as ancillary lines. Sally received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from Skidmore College. She is a licensed NH State Producer for Life, Accident, and Health Insurance. Sally also earned the Certificate of Achievement in Public Plan Policy from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Primex3 offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.