Jul. 23, 2020
10:00am - 12:00pm
If you are a Primex Member please log in to register. If you are an invited guest (and not a Primex member), please scroll to the bottom to register as an invited guest.
Primex3 is co-sponsoring this educational event in conjunction with its trusted long-term partners, the New Hampshire School Administrators Association (NHSAA), the New Hampshire Association of School Business Officials (NHASBO), and the New Hampshire School Boards Association (NHSBA).
If you are wondering what the school reopening might look like and you are looking for guidance this session may be just the thing for you.
This session focuses on clarifying liability coverage in the context of COVID-19, explores preventive best practices to consider as school staff is preparing for the reopening in the fall, it delves into the development and implementation of an actual reopening plan as reviewed by SAU 19 (representing the districts of Goffstown and New Boston) staff and it highlights the many resources and assistance provided by our trusted school professional associations.
Learning objectives for this session:
- Understand the liability coverage surrounding COVID-19 claims
- Embrace prevention and best risk management practices
- Recognize the importance of developing a reopening plan
- Learn about the valuable resources available through school associations/Taskforce update
Who should attend: Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents, Business Administrators, Principals and Assistant Principals, HR Directors, school board members, school staff that has a role in preparing their local district for school reopening.
- Dr. Carl Ladd, NHSAA Executive Director
- Steve Martin, NHASBO Executive Director
- Becky Forrestall, NHSBA Director of Governmental Relations
- Scott Gross, SAU 19 Business Administrator
- Monica Panait, Primex Risk Management Services Manager
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Primex3 offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.